The goals of the Association
The Croatian Association of Management Consultants is a voluntary, independent, non-profit professional association of natural and legal persons whose goals are:
- to continuously improve the quality of providing all forms of management consulting services in the Republic of Croatia,
- to set standards for management consulting services in the Republic of Croatia,
- to protect and promote professional interests of members, especially in the field of regulating business conditions, in order to raise the quality of management consulting services in the Republic of Croatia in accordance with international standards.
In order to achieve its goals, the Croatian Association of Management Consultants is engaged in the following activities:
- proposing and encouraging the establishment of national standards, in accordance with international standards, for all forms of management consulting services in practice,
- implementation of educational programs for members and other users in order to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills in order to achieve international standards,
- issuing certificates of completed vocational training and development programs in its own name and on behalf of international organizations,
- issuing certificates to management consultants on meeting the professional criteria for management consulting in accordance with established professional standards,
- promoting the benefits of management consulting services in the Republic of Croatia and assisting in the further development of management consulting services in the Republic of Croatia,
- publishing information on the professional activities of management consulting service providers in the Republic of Croatia,
- publishing activity in accordance with the Law,
- promotion, protection and representation of members’ interests towards others, as well as towards governmental bodies and bodies on a local and regional level.
The Croatian Association of Management Consultants places great emphasis on the ethical aspect of business. The Association protects the ethical rules and interests of the profession, and in this sense represents its members, raises awareness of quality management consulting in companies, institutions and non-profit organizations and encourages legislative activity regarding management consulting. Through its Code of Professional Conduct, which is adopted by the Assembly of the Association, it regulates the rules of conduct in the Association, as well as towards third parties.